I love reading the "What's in My Bag?" articles in Us Weekly Magazine, and I've often wondered if the purses/bags are cleaned out before the photo is taken because I never see any junk. Well, I thought I would show you my purse since I switched over the weekend and got rid of the old receipts that were hanging out at the bottom.
Some of the items I always carry are:
(1) my makeup bag since I recently started wearing makeup again,
(2) biotin which I've been taking for a while and my inhaler,
(3) cocoa butter lotion that I don't even use but Heaven does,
(4) the Burt's Bees lip balm I never, ever leave home without,
(5) dental floss because who doesn't?!,
(6) one of my two extra car keys. I don't know why I keep it in my purse because I would be terribly screwed if I locked my purse and keys in the car together.
What items do you always carry in your purse?