Thursday, July 17, 2014
Thinking out Loud
Happy Thursday, and welcome to another episode of randomness.
* Not having a routine this summer has made me a little lazy. I'm sleeping 'til 6:00 some mornings. I'm watching more television. I haven't written a meal plan in three weeks. I will get back into my usual routine before the kiddos are back in school, but, for now, I am enjoying the laziness of summer.
* I'm currently reading Khaled Hosseini's "And the Mountains Echoed". Actually, I'm trying to get past the second page, and it has nothing to do with the book. I was a reading beast a week ago finishing my fourth book in less than two weeks, and then...
* Oklahoma had seven small earthquakes last weekend. I lived there for more than 30 years and don't remember ever feeling one. Now they happen often enough to cause concern for my family who already have to worry about tornadoes.
* My girlfriends and I are getting together soon for wine and painting and possibly more wine. We haven't been able to get together because of scheduling conflicts, so we have some serious catching up to do.
* Phil has had flu-like symptoms twice in the last three weeks. He's one of those people who get sick once every ten years or so, so the fact that he's been sick so much lately is a bit worrisome.
That's all for now.
I'm linking up with Amanda at Running with Spoons.