Hello friends! Welcome to another installment of Weekly Wishes.
Our household has gotten off to a great start this week. We celebrated Phil's 44th birthday on Sunday, and he started his new job yesterday. Adrian and Heaven are out of school a couple days and my office is closed due to snow. It has been 4 years since it last snowed, so Adrian is playing in the snow every minute he can before it melts while Heaven and I are just trying to stay warm.
Last week's wishes:
* Get the 2,000 photos out of my phone and into permanent storage - I am so glad I finally did this. They are filed away in dated folders on my external drive. There are still 11 photos on my phone and 18 videos. I'm going to try to keep the numbers of photos as low as possible.
* Journal every day - Nope
* Bake cookies with Heaven - We went shopping on the one day we could have baked cookies, but we will bake tomorrow.
This week's wishes:
* Journal every day
* Make a study plan for Japanese
* Gather materials to participate in A Month of Letters
* Clean up my Bloglovin feed
* Look through my stack of magazines for images to add to my vision board