Happy Monday! In case I haven't said it enough, I love Mondays!
Last week's wishes:
* Give my fear a swift kick in the butt, and write those letters - I wrote one.
* Clean out my car. I have enough books in it to stock a small, portable library. - I returned the library books, but there are still a few books in my car that I need to bring inside.
This week's wishes:
* Reserve a couple hours of quiet time for myself. I've been pretty productive at work and around the house but haven't done anything just for me. I want to be just a little selfish at some point this week.
* Take an inventory of my closet, and make a list of clothes I need
* Start organizing my digital photos
* Work on getting up at 5:00 a.m. I now get up at 6:00 on most days, so I will start by setting my alarm for 5:50 for a week, then 5:40 and so on.
* Plan meals in advance - I fully planned and shopped for this week's meals and even did some prep.
* Start Project Life even if it's in the middle of a week