Thursday, January 23, 2014
Thinking out Loud
* This has been a busy short week. Productive but busy. I'm ready for the weekend.
* Last year I read 51 books and watched 74 movies for Lilly and Jon's 50/50 Challenge. This year, I'm going to try 50 new recipes. I will try to make them half savory and half sweet, but I will probably make more sweet.
* I made a goal to read 30 books this year, and I've already read 3. Once I got started on Divergent and Insurgent, I couldn't put them down. Now I'm waiting for Allegiant to arrive.
* We have cable for the first time in...I don't remember how many years. I don't really care for it, but maybe it will grow on me.
* I heard someone mention the name of a spa not far from where I work, and it made me realize I haven't had a professional mani/pedi in more than a year. I don't mind doing my own pedicures, but it feels oh so good when someone else does them.
* I'm supposed to be using my big camera more, but I still grab my phone first.
That's all for now.
I'm linking up with Amanda at Running with Spoons.