2. I've been wearing flat shoes since my back injury last spring because I didn't want to take any chance of making the problem worse. Well, I'm finally sick of wearing flats, and I'm sure folks are sick of seeing me wear flats.
3. I attempted to donate blood today, but my hemoglobin was too low. It sucks when you want to do something good, but you're body won't let you. I'm going to work on getting my level up and try again in a couple of months.
4. I’ve been trying to make writing in my journal a daily habit again even if it’s just to write down what I’m grateful for that day like some of the things on this list.
5. It was almost 80° today, and it will be about the same tomorrow only to drop to to 50's on Thursday. I'm not rushing spring (not really), but some consistency would be nice.
6. I haven’t had a pedicure since before we left for vacation last month, and I need one. Bad!
7. I miss date nights with Phil. We need to fix that.
8. I'm participating in A Month of Letters next month. I tried last year, but it didn't work out too well with traveling back and forth to Oklahoma. I have my supplies ready - pretty stationery, stamps, and addresses.
9. Phil and I are making some drastic changes starting on Sunday. Stay tuned!
10. I've chosen McCall's 3830 for my Fearless February sewing project. It's a simple pencil skirt that has gotten a lot of reviews. Now I need to choose the fabric.