You know what today is...it's time for randomness and Thinking out Loud with Amanda.
* It is totally impossible for me to grate cheese without eating some of it.
* I know Halloween is a week away, and we're still a month away from Thanksgiving, but I am ready to play Christmas music. All day long in the car, at work, and at home Christmas music.
* One of my girlfriends came down from Virginia for the weekend. We went out for dessert when she arrived on Friday evening, she taught me how to make marshmallow fondant on Saturday, and then we went to the state fair. It goes without saying that we had a blast!
|We were supposed to be making funny faces, but I couldn't help but laugh at the others.|
* Because I chose to spend time with my girlfriends, I didn’t participate in the read-a-thon. I'll join the gang in April.
* Adrian and I went to see The Judge, and it was awesome!
* I don’t like the new iPhone. There, I said it.
* Heaven hasn’t been sleeping through the night lately. By lately I mean the last two months. My six year old granddaughter wakes up two hours after she's gone to bed and climbs into our bed EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. I don't know what's up with that, and I don't know what to do. By the time she climbs into our bed, I'm far too exhausted to walk her back to her bedroom, and Phil sleeps too hard to notice. If I wake him, he would do it, but I just move over and offer her my pillow.
That's all folks.